VA Support

If you are a veteran you can access to your benefits at ADF Flight school.

Can I use the GI Bill to pay for flight training?
You can get benefits for flight training if you meet all of the requirements listed below.

All of these must be true. You:

  • Qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, or Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP), and
  • Have a private pilot’s license, and
  • Have a second-class medical certificate valid for second-class privileges—or a first-class medical certificate if you want to pursue the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate

Note: You can’t qualify for flight training benefits through Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA).

Start typing and press Enter to search

× Available from 08:00 to 18:00